View building details
This classic red brick house is located near Issha station, providing a quick and easy connection to downtown Nagoya. The gardens, many balconies, and fireplace make for a gorgeous, romantic atmosphere. Pet friendly.
NIS bus stop nearby.
||3 of 3
- On conclusion of an agreement to rent a property, the lessee will pay an agent commission equivalent to one month’s rent plus any applicable taxes
- Lessee must maintain comprehensive liability rental insurance during tenancy
- Fees, capabilities, methods, conditions, and any other information related to BS, CS, CATV and Internet differs in each property; please confirm with the provider of each service directly
- For parking the availability, fee, type, size, or location of parking may differ depending on the kind and size of a vehicle, as well as other details
- Fees, details & terms on the lease contract take precedence over what is listed on the website & statements made by agent's
- For properties that allow pets additional conditions for rent, deposit, key money, cleaning fees, etc. may be applicable
Inquire about this property
Our bilingual real estate professionals are happy to make arrangements to view this property as well as suggest other suitable properties.