An adaptation of the Greek play by Euripides, Medea is a tale of love and revenge. It tells the story of a wife's all-consuming desire for revenge against her unfaithful husband. Theatre Iridescence's version of this Greek tragedy is set in Japan and features a multicultural cast of seasoned actors, many of who are well known in Japanese theatre.
Their exploration of universal themes and innovative use of video projection, and subtitling will make this show a truly international and inclusive experience!
LOCATION: Aichi Arts Center, Mini Theatre (next to Oasis 21)
DATES: July 6 (Fri) 18:30, July 7 (Sat) 13:00&18:00, July 8 (Sun) 13:00&17:00
TICKETS: Student ADV (2,000 yen, requires ID), ADV (3,000 yen until July 1st), DOOR ( 4,000 yen)
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
1) Convenience stores via TICKET PIA (Pcode:485-323)
2) Ticket Guide (8F, Nadya Park)
3) Play Guide ( B2, Aichi Arts Center, inside Art Plaza),
4) Email ( nagoyatheatretickets@gmail, requires bank transfer)
5) FROM MEMBERS OF THE CAST AND CREW!
Note: Student tickets are only available via direct contact with cast and crew or via email.